To activate your Roku account via roku.com/link, or to manage other activities, create an account by following the given directions.
- Run a secure and reliable web browser to visit the official website of Roku. For that purpose, input roku.com in the web browser’s address bar, and by pressing the “Enter” key, the Roku homepage will come into view.
- You will recognize a “Sign In” option in the top-right corner of the homepage. Select it and then “Welcome to your Account” window will get displayed on your screen.
- Under the segment of “Create a Roku Account”, click on the “Create Account” tab. This opens up a Personal Details form that has to be filled correctly.
- Starting with entering your “First Name” and “Last Name”. Following this, provide a true and authentic email address into its specified field. In the next place, you have to develop a password that you will use to access your account every single time.
- Select “I am not a robot” checkbox and tap Continue. Now, choose the PIN preferences that will let you control the purchases and other activities of Roku. Then, click “Continue”.
- Afterward, select between the “Credit Card or Debit Card” or “PayPal” payment method. Provide all the payment details correctly. Continuing with this, give your Billing Address Information i.e your Country, State, Address, City, Postal Code, Telephone number, etc.
- Click “Save and Continue” and mark “I’m not a robot” checkbox. This concludes the Roku account creation process.
Recover Your Forget Login Details
· Recover Email Address: If you do not remember your email address, press the Home button on your remote. When the home screen of your TV gets displayed, locate and select the “Settings” option by scrolling down. Now, select the “System” button and then select the “About” option. Your email address that is linked with Roku will be shown to you on your TV screen.
· Recover Password: Move ahead to roku.com and click “Sign In”. Now, click on the “Forgot Password” link which is positioned beside the “Sign In” button. This will open up a new window, enter your email address that belongs to your Roku account and click “Submit”. Doing so, the password reset link will be given to you on your registered email address. Open the mail and click on the link. With this, the “Create Password” window will turn up on your screen. Set a difficult password that cannot be traced by any unauthorized user. Also, type the new password again into the “Verify Password” field. Finally, click “Submit”.
For More Information Also Read This>>How To secure your Roku Login?